The Intensive Treatment Unit is a structured living program with level systems for 12 to 17 year old LGBTQ youth.
The youth in the ITU program are referred from the Michigan Department of Human Services, Wayne County Child and Family Services, other Michigan agencies state-wide, and youth supervising programs in other states.
The Program includes the following services:
- Individual assessments and intake
- Basic life skills and counseling
- Interpersonal skill building
- Educational advancement
- Job preparation and attainment
- Mental health care
- Physical health care
- Youth development approach
- Aftercare planning and follow-up
For More information please call: 313-252-1950
77 Victor St.
Highland Park, MI 48203